Forum / FAQ / All you have to know about HD snapshots

HD snapshot is a photorealistic photo that you can take of the projects you make in Planner 5D. You can view some examples of HD snapshots over here: https://planner5d.com/ru/gallery/ideas/

What should you know before making the HD snapshot:

1. We strongly recommend to make Drafts first and only then make HD snapshots. When you make a Draft of your project you can see more or less how the HD will look like. If you make HD without any Drafts - it may not fulfil your expectations and unfortunately you will not have any HD snapshots in your stock. Even more, when you buy HD snapshots, you have an unlimited number of Drafts.
2. It is very important to put some light to your room before you make HD photos. Put some windows, lamps, etc., otherwise your photo will be dark. Vice versa - do not Overdo it! If you put too much lights - your photo will be too bright. So, for example if your draft looks very bright - in HD picture it will be even more bright, so we recommend you simply to make less light in your room.

To create a HD snapshot - go to 3D mode and click on the “photo” icon on the top of the screen. You can choose absolutely any angle by rotating the camera with the left mouse button and moving the project while holding the right button.

Sometimes to make HD photo can take a while. In other words if you have taken about 50 HD pictures in about one minute and the project of which you took a picture contains a large number of different items, windows and lamps, expect that it could take about couple of hours or even more. The duration of each HD snapshot is individually different. You do not have to sit and wait for each HD snapshot, you can continue working on your project and later on you will find ready HD pictures in your Profile in field “Snapshots”.

If you have troubles with making HD snapshots - do not hesitate to contact us via Support.

Good luck!
2015-08-14 14:44:02
Hello, I want to make prints of my snapshots. Is it possible to make the snapshots larger? Right now it looks like they are about a letter size. Thank you!
2017-04-14 17:55:27
Hi,

Usually the system (PC or Laptop) some how "shrinks" the whole project or snapshot, as in this case.

I would recommend doing this:

- Change the layout and the paper size;
2017-04-17 05:36:00
To: Leila
2017-06-07 09:48:46
Hello,

By stars do You mean the evaluation of our project?
2017-06-07 10:13:03
Hi! Why can't i render draft any longer? And I have purchased the full catalog? Do i have to pay extra just for the drafts?
2017-06-18 09:45:47
To: Arnie
Hello,

In order to make snapshots- in this case, drafts- at least 1 HD snapshot has to be purchased.
2017-06-19 08:38:42
A yellow envelope has appeared and I can't seem to delete it, any suggestions?
2017-07-09 20:46:48
Good day,

Please make a screenshot and post it here.
2017-07-10 06:11:12
САФОНОВО ПРИВЕТ
2017-12-02 12:18:41
)))
2017-12-04 09:18:13
I know that you can get some of the items for free by watching video ads. Is there a way to get the snapshots by watching ads, or doing something other than actually paying?
2017-12-10 21:23:45
Hei, I have the full catalog access. Do i have an unlimited 3D REGULAR og 3D DRAFTS? I did a lot of 3d regular and then after make a draft version.
2017-12-10 22:16:25
Hello.

Watching ads no longer work.

Snapshots can only be got by purchase.
2017-12-11 09:39:14
To: Arnie
Hi.

HD snapshots have to be purchased separately.

However, if You have at least one HD snapshots, You can create unlimited drafts.

2017-12-11 09:40:32
Hi Leila.

I've just made 2 HD snapshots and one of them has come out really dark! (almost blacked out - see pic).

It was fine in the design phase (nice and bright) but comes out blackened when I select HD Snapshot. I've tried it twice and had the same result both times. I've already done another picture from another angle and that one came out fine! Help?? Thank you. Dave
2018-01-09 14:11:07
Hi there.

Do You have enough light reflecting objects in Your project?

Like windows, mirrors, lamps, chandeliers?
2018-01-10 07:29:06
Sign in to_reply
Edit_topic
Sign in
with
or forgot?
or
Forgot password
OK