Forum / Ideas / Object idea/suggestion: EUR-pallet

Don't really know or to be fair, haven't really noticed, how often you're adding new objects but here's an idea...

EUR-pallet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EUR-pallet

Pallet construction/furniture has been a popular DIY and even professional design for quite some time now.

Don't really know what types of objects you're adding to the library, but it shouldn't be to difficult to find different 3D models of EUR-pallet online. As far as I'm concerned it should have similar options as the magic cube, that is color and XYZ rotation.
2017-11-12 16:43:24
Hello.

Thank You for an idea; will be presented to developer team.
2017-11-13 08:52:11
OK, thanks!

Any feedback would/will be highly appreciated...
2017-11-16 18:00:19
Hello,
I have been a member of this nice application about 6 to 7 months but I have not seen any update on the objects and on the features since then!!!
Thanks
2017-11-22 05:36:43
Most of the updates, concerning catalog, were implemented on Web version of Planner5D.

All of Your ideas are presented to our developer team.

2017-11-22 08:04:55
Martynas, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I think Planner5D is great.

But one thing is quite painful if you ask me. Apart from the information that it is being reported to the developers, that's no feedback at all. I guess we're all wondering how do the developers feel about it, are they accepting it, is it being planned for near or distant future, is it planned at all? Neither do I want to teach you how to do your business, but please consider one thing: we're all your customers, we're paying for certain features and I think we deserve better feedback/information.

And yeah, I know I could create a EUR-pallet using the magic cube, but apart from group moving, no funcionality is really available for making a pallet design/structure: group copy/paste, group rotation, even group moving is only available with the mouse(keyboard buttons are one big no go for a group move!), the undo feature is quite weird and I'm sure I could find something else...

As mentioned, don't get me wrong, I really respect your work but please, let us know when we can expect at least some of those functions, because recently there have been none and I can only say for myself but using a software that's not really being developed is not my cup of tea.

Beside that, have fun!
2017-11-27 17:28:12
It's OK, I do understand Your concern )))

As a matter of fact, we're having a huge team meeting on December in order to discuss all these ideas.

I personally created a presentation to all branches of our team, with all ideas and offers included.

We will sort them out according to priority and make a timeline of when and what will be implemented.
2017-11-28 11:55:03
Sign in to_reply
Edit_topic
Sign in
with
or forgot?
By Signing Up you agree to our Terms of Service, including Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. Learn how we collect, use and share your data in our Privacy Policy and how we use cookies and similar technology in our Cookies Policy.
By Signing Up you agree to our Terms of Service, including Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. Learn how we collect, use and share your data in our Privacy Policy and how we use cookies and similar technology in our Cookies Policy.
or
Forgot password
OK