Forum / News / Import Autodesk® Homestyler projects into Planner5D

Now You can import Autodesk® Homestyler projects straight into Planner5D.

It is done like this:

- Open up Your Planner5D project list on Web;

- Look for the new "Import" icon on the top, next to the "Start a New Project";

- Click it, an import menu will appear;

- Copy and paste a link of Your Autodesk® Homestyler project into an empty field;

- Click "OK".

Do not wait too long, as Autodesk® Homestyler is closing down within a month!

P. S. As for this moment, rooms with windows and doors, similar to Planner5D items, will be imported. In due time the rest of the models as well.
2017-03-29 14:11:22
Hi, I tried to plug in the autodesk connection but I did not. how can I do?
2017-05-23 08:40:18
All You have to do is copy and paste Autodesk project link and that is it.

Of course, there might be a problem with Homestyler itself, as it is no longer supported by it's former developer.
2017-05-23 08:43:22
No matter how I try to paste the link in, it gives me an error about a Bad url or data.
2017-06-04 02:12:08
If possible, please make a screenshot of that error message and send to my e- mail:

martynas@planner5d.com
2017-06-07 09:49:35
You have to set the Homestyler project "Public" first, the importer cannot access it while its "Private".
2017-09-06 08:47:34
Thanks for the info!
2017-09-06 08:49:37
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayuglotgoyl8iytfvgkjyguvsjhnbojort;ibjrogklib hsrjudfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffz.kaqwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2018-01-23 17:29:06
Feeling OK? =D
2018-01-23 18:39:45
Sign in to_reply
Edit_topic
Sign in
with
or forgot?
or
Forgot password
OK