Forum / News / IMPORTANT: Forum Rules

Hey guys,

the main Rules are:

Rule Nr. 1: Create a new Topic whenever you feel there is no answer to your specific question. Before creating any new topic, check FAQ for the answers, otherwise the topics that repeat in our Forum are being deleted.

Rule Nr. 2: Post your answer or create a new topic to the right section:
Problems: post about problems or issues you have
General: sharing your projects, discussing and so and etc.
Ideas: your suggestions and so

Do not post in not right section, otherwise your post will be deleted, as too much information and repeated topics make too much flood in the Forum.

Thank you for understanding,

2016-07-14 10:59:55
пожалуйста скиньте ссылку на видео как сделать проем для лестницы
Я потерял ИНФУ
2017-07-03 08:49:12
hi
2017-07-12 15:33:07
Hello,

There is a bug and I am stuck unable to complete my project from the iOS app.
I was using the app with and I was connected to poor internet. I was trying to load my project but it took a long time, so I closed the app. When I connected to a better internet, I opened my project and found everything was gone. So, I disconnected my device from the internet and connected from the PC browser and made a copy to the project before I open it. Now the situation is:
- I have a copy of the project that is only accessible from the PC browser.
- Whenever I try to open this project from the app, it is just blank. Nothing appear and it actually updates the project and makes it a blank canvas.
- I tried to export the setting to my computer and import it as a new project, but still, whenever I try to open this project specifically or any of its copy from the iOS app, nothing in there. Just a blank canvas.
- The other projects work fine from the app and the PC browser.
- I tried to delete the app and its data from the iOS device, but still, the same issue persists.
- Is there a way I can share with my project with the technical support team to see where this issue is coming from and get a version that doesn't crash on the iOS device?

Thanks in advance,
Michael
2017-07-13 01:12:25
Good day,

I've answered You on a previous post.
2017-07-14 16:18:26
i love my house how do u post it
2017-09-20 19:00:21
hello can we design fall celling in roof for this fortwere
2017-09-21 04:36:27
hello
2017-09-21 04:36:37